Malachite Cuff Bracelet in 14K Gold
1,399 $ – 1,799 $
This listing is for the stunning malachite bangle. This cuff bracelet is made of 14k gold, featuring pear-shaped malachite gemstones on each end. The perfect bracelet for layering or also as a single piece.
– 14k yellow gold/ rose gold / white gold
– 2x pear cut malachite – 17 x 5.5mm
– gold weight 11.5 – 13 grams
– The bracelet is 2mm thick
* If you would like to have this bracelet with different stones, please contact us before purchase.
Size & Fit
– Small wrist: fits wrists 5 to 6 inches
– Medium wrist: fits wrists 6.5 inches to 7.5 inches
– Custom sizing available upon request
Orders are shipped from Slovenia. Item will be shipped with express shipping – DHL express for FREE worldwide. Your order will be shipped within eight business days from the date of purchase; most likely it will be shipped within five days. All orders are trackable and shipped via DHL Express visit “track your order” page on Moddlinc. Buyers are responsible for all customs fees, taxes, or receiving fees incurred. Buyers are responsible for knowing and abiding by any import restrictions to their country from Slovenia.
If you are not happy with your purchase within four days of receiving your order, contact us with your refund request. You will be expected to return the item immediately after contacting the designer. The package is considered as already returned when it arrives safely to its destination. Return fees should be paid by the client.
Sale items can’t be returned. A full refund is provided, (shipping charges are non-refundable), once the item is received and it is in its original condition. Buyers are also responsible for sending the items back safely to receive a refund.
If you ordered a wrong necklace or bracelet size, the designer can adjust. Shipping cost back to the designer is on the buyer’s side. If you mistakenly received wrong item or wrong length, please return for adjustment. Shipping, in this case, is covered from our side.
* No accepted returns on Custom Orders, nor on items that you have requested to adjust or make changes to.